2010.03.15. 11:02 keltezéssel, Christoph Lukasiak írta:
Christoph Lukasiak wrote:
moin database testing folks,

i would like to start a 'new year cleaning up db unconfirmed issues' week (or two) to reduce this issues maybe under 50 (~120 last week, under 100 at the moment, after diligent work mainly from drew, as i know), not let any issues untouched and to check if they are still valid (specially the older ones) .. so please support the OOo QA Base team with this work and let us keep our area clean and up-to-date.
now we are down to 95 issues .. that is still pretty much and not many people had helped (excluding a few very diligent ones, thx) .. that is a rather easy job and everybody can help and support us with rather little time and engagement
It is not true, the remaining issues on the unconfirmed list usually complex and needs special environment to test it, connected to different database backends, consequently you can not easily confirm them.
Zoltan