On 3/17/2010 5:17 AM, Christoph Lukasiak wrote:
Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
2010.03.15. 11:02 keltezéssel, Christoph Lukasiak írta:
Christoph Lukasiak wrote:
moin database testing folks,

i guess (and this is an experienced guess :) that about 30% of the
current issues have no responses for months or are found on versions
long time ago, are not reproducable anymore or written that bad that
nobody can follow the description etc. :( so i usually rework them
without even opening the office :)

Hello all,

Tomorrow I'll be hanging out at the IRC channels and working on Base
issue triage on and off all day.

Goals
- clear where possible dead wood in the issue tracker.
- dj a kick-ass blues session...how? No IDEA, but I'll come up with something

So you are all invited - no cover charge at the door - there is a three drink minimum :>)

Look for the Tall Ugly Guy at the door - that would be me - to be seated.

Next event Sunday 3/21 - Bluegrass Day

TTFN

Drew