Hi Fernand,

> Wath i already tryed en yet again tryed
>
>       oDB = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.DatabaseContext")
>       oConn =
> oDB.GetByName("mysql_native").GetConnection("username","password")
>
>       Dim aProps(7) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
>       aProps(0).Name = "ActiveConnection"
>       aProps(0).Value = oconn
>
> but the browser stays empty ! ( i tryed with  table and sql Statement)

"stays empty"? If you pass an ActiveConnection to the DSB, then it stays
empty, if you don't pass it, then it asks for user/password, and
properly displays your table? Did I get this right?

> maybe you did wath i already found out:
>
> - worked from a opened Basedoc ?

no Base doc open at all, I did this from within a Writer doc.

> - you tryed first the code with datasourceName and made the connection
> manualy and then changed he code to activeconnection ?

Used the same code as you wrote above.

> i trye to connect to a MySQL datasource using the Native Connector

/me too.

ORACLE
Frank Schönheit | Software Engineer | frank.schoenh...@oracle.com
Oracle Office Productivity: http://www.oracle.com/office