Hi Fernand,

> Are you sure you didn' tryed with user/password before you tryed the
> activeconnection, because OO remembers the connection made by
> user/password ?

Yes.

> The code who works but is asking for User and pasdword:
>

>       Dim aProps(7) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
>       aProps(0).Name = "DataSourceName"
>       aProps(0).Value = "mysql_native" ' deze "naam" moet dus GEREGISTREERD
> ZIJN als Database in OO
>       aProps(1).Name = "CommandType"
>       aProps(1).Value = 0
>       aProps(2).Name = "Command"
>       aprops(2).value = "pmgdbase.mag_news_export"
>
> The code who do not works :
>
>       oDB = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.DatabaseContext")
>        oConn =
> oDB.GetByName("mysql_native").GetConnection("user","password")
>    '      xray oconn
>       Dim aProps(7) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
>       aProps(0).Name = "ActiveConnection"
>       aProps(0).Value = oconn
>       aProps(1).Name = "CommandType"
>       aProps(1).Value = 0 ' 0 = tabel , 1 = query , 2 = SQL statement
>       aProps(2).Name = "Command"
>       aprops(2).value = "pmgdbase.mag_news_export

One difference I see here is that you do *not* pass the DataSourceName
in the second case (my macro here does). This might make the difference
- can you try passing it, additional to the ActiveConnection?

Is your oconn object, by any chance, invalid?

ORACLE
Frank Schönheit | Software Engineer | frank.schoenh...@oracle.com
Oracle Office Productivity: http://www.oracle.com/office