On 1/10/2010 14:51, Frank Schönheit wrote:
Hi Fernand,

Are you sure you didn' tryed with user/password before you tryed the
activeconnection, because OO remembers the connection made by
user/password ?
Yes.

The code who works but is asking for User and pasdword:

       Dim aProps(7) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
       aProps(0).Name = "DataSourceName"
       aProps(0).Value = "mysql_native" ' deze "naam" moet dus GEREGISTREERD
ZIJN als Database in OO
       aProps(1).Name = "CommandType"
       aProps(1).Value = 0
       aProps(2).Name = "Command"
       aprops(2).value = "pmgdbase.mag_news_export"

The code who do not works :

       oDB = CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.DatabaseContext")
        oConn =
oDB.GetByName("mysql_native").GetConnection("user","password")
    '      xray oconn
       Dim aProps(7) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
       aProps(0).Name = "ActiveConnection"
       aProps(0).Value = oconn
       aProps(1).Name = "CommandType"
       aProps(1).Value = 0 ' 0 = tabel , 1 = query , 2 = SQL statement
       aProps(2).Name = "Command"
       aprops(2).value = "pmgdbase.mag_news_export
One difference I see here is that you do *not* pass the DataSourceName
in the second case (my macro here does). This might make the difference
NO i tryed that also :-)
- can you try passing it, additional to the ActiveConnection?

Is your oconn object, by any chance, invalid?
I can Xray it and it shows all details according to the wanted connection, so ??

only passing the password to the com.sun.star.comp.dba.ODatabaseSource password property works for me

Greetz

Fernand