Wiki is an excellent idea. Should we build on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation

First let me apologize for not snipping. I think the thread deserves
preservation. :-)

To answer your question, Scoot was looking into doing this. I think
there is a wiki for the FAQs but I have not been following progress
personally. Scott?

I have seen the FAQ pages in the wiki. I actually think if we
could move some of the administrative work and the more ad-hoc
type of documents there (like the FAQ), it would help a lot.

Editing wikis is easy, editing the web site and keeping it
"dynamic" can be a royal pain.

Frank