Hi

I think the Ooo wiki should be the first choice to have one place
to go for FAQs. The big advantage being that contributing is so easy.
Basically, I think that any "dynamic" content should go there.

The FR project is also on its way to move the FAQ on the OOoWiki, so may be we should coordinate our efforts here.

Is there any plan to support multilingual in OOoWiki (page translations)
Actually, it is done by hand and error prone leading to out-of-sync pages. Any mediawiki tools pointer would be great but i fear that no is available

laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org - http://www.indesko.com Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.nuxeo.org
Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004-2006