Le 05.12.2008 11:41, Clayton a écrit :
The main Documentation Wiki page is starting to get rather long
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation
and maybe it is time to look at other ways to present the information on
this page... to shorten it up a little and focus on presenting the info
a bit better.

If you look at the main www.openoffice.org web page, it's very task
oriented, and the questions are, can we follow that example with the
DocWiki?  Is it a good approach?  Will it work for us?

I've started a test page here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Documentation/testpage
which we can use as a sandbox to tinker with and test ideas.
Interesting idea. :-)
It is easy to localize ?

Kind regards
JBF