Gabriel Gurley wrote:
> Sorry I haven't had an opportunity to join in the discussion before
> now.  But I definitely like the way the testpage is progressing.  For
> me, I have found that the layout makes it easier to find what I am
> looking for.
>
> Clayton, as this progresses, if you find that my Conceptual Guide
> materials need to added to this page and to a specific area, let me know
> and I will be happy to make any necessary adjustments.

Hi Gabriel.

Thanks for adding your comments and thoughts.  And yes, we can (and
should) definitely add in your Conceptual Guide.

We can link back to the  OO.o website, and even write up a Wiki page or
two for your contributions.

I've added it to the Resources column - pointing directly to the zips
and isos.  We can clean up the links later if/when Wiki pages are
created for them.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany