On Thursday 01 October 2009 11:03, ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
> As I said, it's not so easy.
>
> Attempts have been made in the past to clarify things across the Wiki
> and bring all content under a known set of licenses.  This has not
> worked for many reasons.
>
> Within the Documentation Project Wiki pages - the place *we* can
> influence and control, we can and do declare what license the content
> is released under (if we've missed a page here and there, then we
> need to fix it).  This is the bit we as a group/project own, and are
> responsible for.  This is the bit we need to focus on. This is the
> bit we need to clarify (eg Nino's questions about the license for the
> User Guides).

Sorry for being misunderstood, but with "starting over" I did not mean
to clarify the whole wiki at once. What I meant is exactly what you
said here: to start to do things right with the part we own, i.e. the
User Guides (and maybe extend it to the rest of the documentation
section).

The only thing to do so far seems to put the right license Template on
every page. I'll try to do this in the next days.

Nino