Hi Alan, *,

Am Donnerstag 01 Oktober 2009 10:24:09 schrieb Alan:
> Let's simplify.
>
> We want something with no ambiguities.
>
> Move over everything under a new license.
>
> One addendum.  Anyone who doesn't agree with the new move and/or license
> is free to withdraw their material.
>
> Provide a deadline for withdrawing material.  State this clearly.

you need an agreement of the author / creator to change the license. If he
doesn't agree, the current license doesn't change.

> If no one withdraws by the deadline then automatic permission to use the
> material under new license is granted.

-1

> This will automatically remove any ambiguities.

-1

> It appears to me that it is very important that ambiguity is completely
> removed.

If you want to remove that ambiguity, you have to create a second instance of
the wiki for content under the new license (get there all content in, for
which the authors / creators agree with the new license).

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris