The only thing to do so far seems to put the right license Template on every page. I'll try to do this in the next days.

That is how we're handling it on the Doc pages. Each page has a footer (using a Template) that states what license the content is released under... generally that would be one (or both) of:

{{CCBY}}
or
{{PDL1}}

If you have a lot of pages... say an entire book that needs this footer, and you don't want to manually edit each page, you can use the Pywikipediabot [1] to insert the Template. (it can be set to run over all pages in a category, or over a list of specific pages).

C.
[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Using_the_python_wikipediabot
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead