On 6/8/10 5:54 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
On Jun 8, 2010, at 6:17 AM, Richard S. Hall wrote:
How about something like:

   A generic OSGi-based platform providing features and services for
   creating OSGi-based server applications.
That's much better, in my opinion, though one of those "OSGI-based"
is probably redundant.

Yeah, I debated that too, but they do serve different purposes. The Karaf platform itself is a layer on top of OSGi (i.e., it's OSGi based) and the purpose of Karaf is to help you build OSGi-based servers, not non-OSGi-based servers. However, if that is clear to everyone saying it only once, then we just need to decide which "OSGi-based" to remove...

-> richard

....Roy