Hi Christian,

I also think it's a good idea. You might be aware that Aries CDI project is
also working toward this exact goal by implementing key Eclipse
MicroProfile parts (with the assistance of Apache Geronimo) which deliver
some of the feature areas you've outlined. The Apache Aries CDI BOM already
contains a great value and a repository of this nature I think is the most
useful resource as a _repo_.

We could do something similar for Felix?

This is just to say that I think it's a great idea and would like to help
work toward that goal.

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)