Hi Christian,

That’s interesting, but I think that people are expecting more than that.

1. Most of the time, we do things too much complex.
2. Assembly again layers is not always easy
3. Where’s the runtime ?

Your main point is valid: lot of people went too far in fine grained services
and now, they are thinking about "smart" micro services.
That’s exactly the purpose of Netflix using Apache Karaf.

Back on your point, that’s the target of "new" Karaf tool that I restarted
(re-starting/founding Karaf Boot we discussed while ago that addressed exactly
the points you mentioned).

So, why not having a blueprint (I still think people wants to create their own
blueprint), but having tool + runtime is more interesting and that’s why I’m
working on Karaf "DevX code" PoC.

Regards
JB