Hi Christian,

I don't think we are at that point just yet. Given that this is a
holiday surrounded weekend for a lot of us (due to the easter break) I
would say we should at least give it a couple of more days to see
where the discussion is going.

That said, I personally would like to see a little bit more about what
you had in mind. Is there already some existing body of work or are
you planning to create something from scratch?

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls