One interesting question is if CDI based applications and declarative
services based applications share enough commonalities to share the same
repo. CDI builds a lot upon its extensions which are not reusable in
declarative services.

I definitively support an Aries CDI based blueprint for microservices too.
I think it is a very valid foundation. I also wonder which parts of quarkus
can be reused for this.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de