Hi David,

actually I did not think about Aries but you are right, it could also fit
there. If the Felix community thinks Aries is the better place I will
propose it there too.
I think for marketing purposes Felix is a lot more known than Aries.
The main purpose I want to achieve is that people consider doing
microservices with OSGi. So I wanted to leverage a well known brand that
people associate with OSGi.
Apart from that the only Aries project I use in my experiments is Aries
JAX-RS whiteboard but I use lots of felix bundles.

I agree about the naming. Blueprint was a bad choice. What do you think
about "felix cloud native starter".

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de