I think the appointment of track chair was never done publicly or asked for
from the community unless it was self appointed or appointed in shadows!

If I am not on the list and how can I vote the talks !

Silence is the consent but raising objection is needed if seen any time .
There is no limit to that in terms of a time frame as you are pressing here
.

If Javier and Rich gets to decide certain rules and get it approved by
silence then we could definitely use lazy consent at any given time to redo
those decision.

As a volunteer , I would like to share that community need to work together
rather than a single benevolent dictator making rules on whims and small
timeframes and making excuses on the fact that what others will say or it’s
disrespectful for other volunteers or speakers if we change !

In my opinion , this Stone Age practice of deciding things a decade ago
need to be revisited

I would like to use this time and platform to nominate myself as PMC .
Please vote using +1 and -1 if silence then that will counted as consent.

Let’s do it now why wait , past is gone why discuss that.

--
Saransh Sharma
Research Partner

Sent from my phone
This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.