Saransh,

Allow me to introduce: Jim Jagielski was one of the Apache Fineract mentors
through incubation, and he is one of the longest serving members of the
board of The Apache Software Foundation.  He's also served as the chair of
Apache OpenOffice and numerous other projects.

Kevin McGrail is a former VP Fundraising and former Assistant Treasurer for
the Foundation, as well as a long serving chair for the SpamAssassin
project.

Neither of them is always right; in fact I'm often in disagreement with
both of them.  But they and I are in agreement here.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz