Quoting Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Falcon implementation of your
AMD/RequireJS ideas and it's output, so we can compare the various
suggested approaches on their technical merits as well as their
theoretical underpinnings.

Okay, we can wait for that, but since Michael says what I did with Jangaroo
3 is easily re-implemented in Falcon, why not compare now? The output
will/should be very very similar to what the Jangaroo 3 output looks like
now, e.g. the one of the Open Flash Chart example.
Another idea would be I take your example code (or any other code you want)
and compile it with Jangaroo 3 and also deploy the output. What do you
think?

Greetings
-Frank-

I am pretty sure he means, "When Mike implements this in FalconJx, we con compare" ;-)

BTW, just getting over the flu. This is on my list, believe me, so we can stop wasting time with these huge emails back and forth and just compare and performance test. :)

MXML is going to wait, I did a bit bit, put some hooks in but there is more pressing things I want to spend my time on, this is one and the other is what Roland just announced for discussion with the compiler.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com