Frank,

Definitely a cultural difference here with my writing below.

Basically, the point was, you CAN compare right now but, I think Erik was or just missed that fact you CAN compare right now.

As far as your comments about how things should be compared, my point was, start comparing! :) Enough of the emails, like you said, you have the two outputs, go to town.

Again, I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut here as I have previously stated, I will never have an opinion about this stuff, since I will never know enough to give an opinion. :)

Frank, a lot of what I said below was from a more sarcastic, lets just get the ball rolling point of view.

Mike

Quoting Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>:

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Michael Schmalle