Yes. Very weird. I did a search, and experimental.swc is there. I tried copying
it to my project libs folder, and that did not help either. When I copied the
source code to my src folder, I was able to address the components in
ActionScript, but not mxml.

I tried creating a new Flex 4.9 project, and still nothing.

I'm using FB 4.5. Could that be making a difference?

On Feb 21, 2013, at 10:40 AM, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:

> Weird, because I remember I mavenized the SDK 4.9 and been able to use them,
> I can't see how  you couldn't use them.
>
> -Fred
>
> -----Message d'origine----- From: Harbs
> Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:31 AM
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Getting source working in Flash Builder
>
> Yes. I'm talking about experimental.
>
> I linked to the 4.9 release and s:Alert and s:ColorPicker were not available.
> I'm using the en_US locale. Not sure what to say here…
>
> This is all clear as mud to me. I'll play around a bit trying to wrap my head
> around this. I'll probably come back with more questions later…
>
> On Feb 21, 2013, at 2:45 AM, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:
>
>> Harbs,
>>
>>> 2) I need the Alert and ColorPicker components that's not in the 4.9
>>> release.
>>
>> If you're talking about the ones in the experimental.swc, there are in the
>> 4.9 but you can use them with en_US only, I re-worked them in the develop
>> branch, so if you want to use them and even to have an SDK you can use with
>> IntelliJ, constantly updated, chekout the develop branch, do a first build,
>> a release, use the makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder on the released develop
>> branch itself, not the resulting binaries.
>>
>> Like that you can set this fresh SDK as the SDK you use if you want to make
>> change in the SDK, you'll have only to run the ant target corresponding to
>> the lib you modified (and the other.locales too) and you'll be able to test
>> it right away on your sample projects.
>>
>> Ask me if I haven't been completly clear.
>>
>> -Fred
>>
>> -----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
>> Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:27 AM
>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Getting source working in Flash Builder
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> I did use the installer.
>> Which would of given you last release 4.9.
>>
>>> The issue is that I'm trying to use the source rather than the distribution
>>> for two reasons:
>>> 1) I wanted to look into the TLF bugs that were reported.