Something is odd here.

Here's the symptoms that I'm seeing:

Using either Flex 4.9 or putting experimental.swc in my libs, I do not get the
components in either mxml hints or ActionScript hints.

If I copy the source into my source folder I get hints for
spark.compenents.ColorPicker, but I don't get anything in mxml.

I see this in the css file, but I'm not sure where the namespace is assigned.
(I never quite understood how this stuff works)
@namespace "http://flex.apache.org/experimental/ns";;