Erik,

I am planning to get FalconJX working on my machine soon.  Before I start
digging into it,

1. Are these wiki pages current?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/AS+to+JS+-+the+%27goog%27+Way

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FalconJx+Prototype

2.  Do you have any thoughts on how we want to handle the resulting CSS?
 Inlining everything or have it as separate files?

3.  My approach would take in a spark skin file and convert the fxg
elements into svg+css.  There is going to some AS code that needs to be
converted JS.  I believe your approach already handles this right?

4.  I see that the VanillaSDK supports the Button component in HTML5.
 Maybe that is where I should start and get my code working there?

Sorry if I am asking naive questions, but I am looking for some guidance on
how to get my work integrated into FalconJx (or FalconJS)

Thanks,
Om