Om,

1) the wiki is mostly current, but as a work in progress: if it
doesn't work, ask and we will fix ;-)

2) CSS resulting from...? I'm not familiar with FXG etc., so my
questions are bound to be naive as well, as you'll notice. Basically
we have access to whatever the compiler (Falcon-main, if you will) has
access to, but some thing might be easier than others. Mike S. is our
wizard, he'll know what to do if we can't figure it out.

3) Ah, there is the CSS, I guess (fxg -> svg + css). The AS code will
be cross-compiled to AS (weird, I know) or any form of JS we chose,
most likely 'goog' JS, as it will have to be compatible with FlexJS
and the VanillaSDK. Due to the way FalconJx is set up, it will be easy
to add FXG specific JS parsing, if needed.

4) Sounds like and excellent starting point... however, you'll
probably have to tweak your local SDK 'a bit' to get both the Flex and
JS side working.  Or should be start one of those much rumored
'shared' feature branches of the SDK?

I love how everything seems to be converging and it really feels like
Flex -> HTML5/JS is doable!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software