On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Om,
>
> Actually, that seems good.
>
> I just wonder if it will be possible to configure the email to send
> directly in the commit@f.a.o
>
> So, it would mean you would open this account, give us the password and
> then we would add our rsa and  finally each one can create it's repo ?
>
> -Fred

The way I would do it is to create an Organization account on GitHub, share
the login details with priv...@flex.apache.org.   Then, any committer who
wants to create a whiteboard can send an email on private@flex.a.o.  We add
the committer's github id as part of our organization account.  We both can
perhaps play with the settings to see how best we can get this done.

And another thing I want to try to do is to put a Apache V2 licencse
agreement gate before someone can send a 'Pull request' to an official
whiteboard github project.  I am not sure if GitHub supports such
functionality, but given their support for third-party APIs, I imagine we
can write a script for this ourselves.

Thanks,
Om