The third parties have to separately donate their examples.  Adobe did not
have the right to donate, and I decided to just get this in instead of
chasing folks down.  I still don't want to take the time to chase folks
down, but if they are still following us on this list, hopefully they will
speak up and donate their code.

Unless it is a truly elaborate example, I would argue that attaching to a
JIRA is sufficient, instead of having to go through an entire grant
process?

-Alex