On 8/25/14 3:57 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> AIUI, as long as we can build TDF by downloading third-party SWCs as
>>part
>> of the build process it doesn't even have to be compatibly-licensed.
>

>That is, assuming that a 3rd party component developer has a freely
>available download that we could use.  It is not a very likely scenario.
Maybe we need concrete examples.  If your component isn't freely
available, maybe the app that exhibits it should be in the showcase?

Or are you talking about components that aren't free?  Good question if
for-pay components are a good fit for Apache TDF.

And, if we get clearance from the Incubator to make changes to our version
of TDF on our site, then we could add them to the site version but not the
Apache version.