Ah, I might have misunderstood the question.  The samples you linked to
use 3rd party components, but I didn't find any evidence they were written
by non-Adobe folks so they were donated.  If that turns out not to be the
case, and folks can verify that these were not written by Adobe folks, we
need to find the author and get permission.

Other content was actually written by non-Adobe folks.  Identifying
copyrights were found and those examples were removed from the donation.

-Alex