The problem is the project was abandoned, and somebody other than the
original owner did the migration from Google Code to GitHub (this is in the
last month -- which is why this took a bit longer).  There are about 8
forks of that "original" github project, all which include different
patches to make the engine work a bit better with certain edge cases.  We
can't download the original from GC anymore since the migration took place.

If we were to bring the source and it's dependencies into the project via a
git clone, do we then add those directories into the .gitignore to avoid
people adding them into our tree?  I couldn't see any examples of where we
did this in any of our projects (we do bring in external bytecode via
swc's, but I haven't seen source).

-Nick