Going a bit down the rabbit hole, we may need to look at the licensing of
as3crypto, which is what as3httpclientlib depends on for SSL/TLS.  It looks
like the library itself is BSD based, but it depends on other granted
licenses.  https://github.com/BenV/as3crypto_patched/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

Any thoughts on that portion?  Luckily it's not export controlled (there
are some versions of as3crypto that are export controlled...)

-Nick