It seems to be BSD licensed.  It was clear on the Google Code project, but
it is less clear when it was ported over.  I'm not quite sure on
integrating the source for it in our project.  I don't necessarily want us
to own it.

My fork of the code is at : https://github.com/quetwo/as3httpclient
The original GitHub repo is at : https://github.com/gabriel/as3httpclient
The original Google Code (no longer available) was at :
https://code.google.com/p/as3httpclientlib/

My understanding on how to bring in code we don't own, but utilize is via
the ANT scripts.  Is there a different way?

-Nick