Thanks Yuan for driving 1.12.2.
+1 for releasing 1.12.2

One comment about FLINK-21030 [1]: I hope to fix it this week. But there
are still some uncertainties. The underlying problem is older than 1.12.
Hence, the suggestion is to not block the 1.12.2 release because of
FLINK-21030 [1]. I will leave it as a blocker issue, though, to underline
that it should be fixed for 1.13.

Best,
Matthias