Hi everyone,

The issue which caused the previous RC cancellation is now resolved [1].

There are two more issues that we'd like to include in 1.12.2 [2][3].
Yuan and I are going to prepare the next RC (#2) once they are resolved.

Please let us know if there are any other issues blocking the RC.
Currently, the dashboard doesn't show any blockers [4].

[4] https://s.apache.org/flink-1.12.2-blockers

Regards,
Roman