Hi everyone,

I'd just like to add that we also said, that we would continue the
discussion to come up and agree on a list of concrete blockers for the
removal of SourceFunction, so that don't need to have the same discussion
again in half a year. And while we are add it, we should do the same thing
for SinkFunction.

Best,

Konstantin

--