// top posting since I'm basically agreeing with your point ;-)

you're absolutely right -- that level of modularity is my personal
nirvana when it comes to Geode. That said, I'd rather manage
it as a single artifact at release time for at least as long as it
takes to graduate from the Incubator. After that, once the community
has demonstrated its skill in managing release all sorts of asynchronous
release options become possible.

Thanks,
Roman.