On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Hernan Cunico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Migration samples should definitively not go into svn because the source
> environment, the start point for those apps is intended to be a different
> platform, not Geronimo. There would be no point in keeping them into svn and
> adding them as a part of the release process.

You're suggesting the migration samples exist solely in the wiki?  The makes
them a little difficult to maintain, doesn't it?

> However there are a whole bunch of other sample apps in the doc and are G
> specific and those are the ones we are discussing here. Or I need to start
> reading the whole thread again :P

That's kind of what I was getting at.  There's really two classes of samples
here and I think everyone is just lumping them together.  Maybe they aren't
doing it intentionally, but I think some people are talking from the point
of view of migration samples and some from the sample applications.

--
~Jason Warner