On Apr 22, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Dan Becker wrote:

David Blevins wrote:
And speaking of CLAs, here's a report of users, and their edits, for whom I could not find a CLA:
http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/gmo-revisions-no-cla.log
I think the easiest thing is to just ask for CLAs from everyone on this list (definitely some familiar faces in that list). Afterwards we can deal with what's left which will be a process of evaluating the contributions and making a judgment call on if they fall under either the "minor patch" or the "major contribution" category.

Egads, I'm on the list!

I see the forms for Contributor License Agreements at http://www.apache.org/licenses/ . However, from reading the FAQ I do not see where to submit or record the form. Can someone point me to the process?

That info is in the ICLA, itself:

If you have not already done so, please complete and send an
original signed Agreement to The Apache Software Foundation, 1901
Munsey Drive, Forest Hill, MD 21050-2747, U.S.A. If necessary, you may
send it by facsimile to the Foundation at +1-919-573-9199.