On Apr 21, 2008, at 6:42 PM, David Blevins wrote:

On Apr 20, 2008, at 7:31 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

One of the decisions will be what to do about documentation that has already been contributed without a CLA.

I pulled down the revisions for these spaces: GMOxDOC10, GMOxDOC11, GMOxDOC12, GMOxDOC20, GMOxDOC21, GMOxSITE

Report:  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/gmo-space-revisions.log

We should be able to clear the docs we have. Right off the bat, it doesn't look too bad.

Here's another report with things grouped by user:

 http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/gmo-revisions-by-user.log

Going to take a stab at getting a list of people who may not have CLAs on file.

-David