As listed in the Release Status/Plan for 2.1.3, the release branch has been created at -
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1.3

The existing branches/2.1 has been updated to be -
    version=2.1.4-SNAPSHOT

If there are any critical user fixes (like connector fail-over or memory leak bugs) you still have until next Tuesday afternoon (3 PM ET) to include them in 2.1.3. Just reply to this thread, so we can discuss any potential release impacts.

-Donald

Donald Woods wrote:
Time to start the discussion on winding down changes and preparing for a Geronimo 2.1.3 release.

Server fixes/enhancements are listed on the Release Status page -
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-213-release-status.html

Details on included security fixes in dependent components are listed on the Security page -
http://geronimo.apache.org/21x-security-report.html

The only additional changes that I know of right now for 2.1.3 are Joe's "compatibility plugins/artifact alias" changes.

Does anyone have additional fixes they would like to include in 2.1.3 before we cut the branch and start the release process?

-Donald