Thanks for Mikhail for taking the 1.3 RM role.  Looks like we have a lot of
new things in 1.3 release.

Based on the experience of 1.1 and 1.2 release, it takes a lot of efforts
to get a stable minor release out.  From this, I have my own 2-cents on 1.4
release.  The plan is to have 2.0 release during summer time of this year
(yeah, *this year).  * Given the limited time and resource,  after 1.3
release, instead of spending effort on 1.4 release, the community should
focus on stabilizing master (or branch-2, not exist as of now) branch and
make 2.0 release a priority.  2.0 release would bring more values to
customer  & move towards maturity of HBASE product.

Thanks
Stephen