Brock, Xuefu,

We seem to have trouble reaching to a consensus here. (Please see my
arguments why I don't see this causing confusions, and let me know if
it changes your opinion).
How should we move forward ? Do you think we need to go through a
formal vote regarding the release plan as per hive by-laws ?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE