Doug MacEachern wrote:

> we're in the 9th month of year 2001, i saw the first glimpse of a '2.0'
> server in early 1996 (rob thau's), i have no problem waiting longer for
> bug fixes, performance, "doing things right", etc., but there is no good
> reason to add new modules or big features at this point.  they should wait
> for 2.1+.

Then where is the v2.1 development tree?

v2.0 represents the latest bleeding egde server development. Until a
v2.1 development tree exists then there is no choice but to commit
things to v2.0.

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature