In a message dated 01-09-05 14:44:54 EDT, Marc Selmko wrote...

>  And your motives are entirely altruistic?  Why do I have
>  problems with that?  See, if you were going about this right
>  it would not be RC versus AG, it would be 'us'.

See previous message reagrding 'didactic self-righteous asshole'.

Also see previous message regarding any comment about
recent Covalent/Compaq deal and/or similar deals going on
right under your motive-sniffing nose.

None of us have to ever come here at all. ( See... I used US...
that means EVERYONE... happy now? ).
The pay is too low.

If we ever show our faces here at all it's because we
want to be here.

Yours...
Kevin Kiley