I've got a bit of code that needs to run after a connection to a client
has been closed.  Right now I can (kind of) spoof this by setting the
keepalive for the client to 0, and registering a cleanup on the
request_req pool.  Unfortunately the code in there is somewhat bulky,
so any subsequent cleanups that it registers will never get called
(apparently registering a cleanup within a cleanup no workie).

I'd like to propose a new hook which gets run after connection to
the client has been closed.  (in my case, I run some cleanup code
which can take a while, and would like the client to be on its way).

Any thoughts?

-- Jon