On Monday 17 September 2001 09:33 pm, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Exactly, the client is still connected, but by this time, the client should have
received all of the data.  The only thing we have is a connection that will be
left open until both sides get around to closing it.  If a non-keepalive request
is still receiving data after the log-transaction phase is run, then it is a bug in
the server, and it should be fixed.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]