Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Heh, anyone want to check this out?
>
>         Brian

I got English for both, then reconfigured Netscape (Edit
preferences...Navigator...Languages) and removed English (the only language I
had).  Then I got Japanese for both.  Cute!

I'm guessing it's been doing this for ages, but most people have some language
configured in their browser, which explains why we haven't heard of this
before.  I'll check with 2_0_28 after I finish testing the JRE_1 tarball +
prefork patch.

Greg