Adam,

There was a code change related to a new httpd 2.0 config directive,
ForceLanguagePriority, that caused the strange language behavior you noticed.
It seems the new directive doesn't have an appropriate default setting.  I have
temporarily changed apache.org's config file to compensate, so you should see
English once again when your browser doesn't have another language configured.

Thanks for reporting this problem, and our apologies for any inconvenience.
Greg Ames