On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 02:45:41PM -0500, Greg Ames wrote:
> ummm, no.  2_0_28 returns English with no language configured in Netscape.  It
> doesn't have ForceLanguagePriority in the config file either.

wrowe added FLP in revision 1.86 of mod_negotiation:

revision 1.86
date: 2001/12/30 04:14:20;  author: wrowe;  state: Exp;  lines: +77 -73

  Introduce the ForceLanguagePriority options;

  Prefer will circumvent a Multiple Choices by electing the first matching
  language from the LanaguagePriority list.

  Fallback will circumvent a None Acceptable by electing the first
  language found from the LanaguagePriority list.

  This breaks [expectedly] the negotiation tests.  They need review.
  My test results will be posted to dev.

2.0.28 has revision 1.84, so this is expected.  And, I think that
2.0.28 might be serving .html.html.  =)

I believe this change makes our behavior better and makes us more
configurable.  -- justin